Monday 2 March 2015

52 Ancestors week 9 - Close to Home - W. F. FLEMING

The ancestor who lived closest to where I live now would by my great great grandparents William Findlay FLEMING and his wife Ann Jane, nee KNIGHT

The ancestor who lived closest to where I live now would by my great great grandparents William Findlay FLEMING and his wife Ann Jane, nee KNIGHT.

I currently live at Bunbartha, William and Ann Jane FLEMING settled at Kotupna, Victoria in around 1873 where he purchased 185 acres.

Kotupna is 30 kilometres (18 miles) North West of Bunbartha.


In 1900 the Fleming's left Kotupna, Northern Victoria and moved to Edi in the King Valley , North East Victoria.

Ann Jane and William Findlay FLEMING. 
52 Ancestors Challenge 
by Amy Johnson Crow at "No Story Too Small"

No comments:

Post a Comment